Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Shoes

Now I previously hated wedge sneakers. I remember seeing Miranda Kerr in them a few months ago and I thought they were hideous, but once I saw the black sneaker wedges that were styled well, I fell in love with them. For the most part, I never buy things from trends that I like-mostly because I'm not much of a fashion-wearing person. My wardrobe pretty much consists of tee-shirts, button downs, jeans and sneakers. I loved all the casual outfits I saw on street-style blogs featuring the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers and figured these would be perfect to add something different to my everyday outfits (Not that I wear them everyday, I'm still loyal to my Adidas Samba shoes and my Converse)




Now I almost had to resort to buying some off of ebay since all the the pairs from Topshop, Asos and not the mention the Isabel Marant ones were out of my price range. 
But to my excitement, I found a pair on GoJane for around $25 . For as much as I love this trend, I would never spend over $90 for a pair of shoes that are a fad and I will get bored of and stop wearing after a while (Not that that's anytime soon) The only thing that I was disappointed about was that the GoJane shoes had a white sole, whereas the Isabel Marant and Topshop ones had a brownish sole, which I preferred. Other than that they are great! They are about a 2.5" wedge so I'm only about 5'10"-5'11" in them, which I can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment